Happy Friday! I hope you have all had a wonderful week! Last Saturday, I cleaned out a ton of clothes from my closet and sold them at our yard sale. It felt so good to purge out some items that just didn't feel me quite like I wanted them to or just didn't match my current style. So what did I do this week? I did some shopping! I know that kind of defeats the purpose of purging but I carefully selected items that were good quality, reasonable prices, and would remain classics in my closet. I honestly try to avoid buying "trendy" items and if I do, I don't spend a ton of money on them.
Today, I'm sharing what I am currently loving which includes a couple of my recent purchases. Which of my picks is your favorite?
1. Jelly Sandals | Who else rocked jelly sandals as a kid?! Well, these are the grown up version and equally as cute as the ones we were back in the 90s.
2. Pom Pom Tank | I love basic pieces that are taken up a notch with a fun detail like these adorable pom pom on this tank. So cute.
3. Straw Tote | I love carrying a straw tote as my purse during the spring and summer month. The straw color is a great neutral and goes with any outfit! This one is only $35!
4. Striped Jumpsuit | I have been looking for a cropped leg jumpsuit and I think this is the one! It's super affordable and would look so good with neutral wedges.
5. Linen Shorts | I ordered these shorts yesterday for $11 and I can't wait to get them! The linen fabric and blush color are so perfect for spring.
6. Blush Bag | I have a thing for pink bags and I am loving this one! It can be worn as a shoulder bag or crossbody.
7. Pendant Necklace | This necklace is at the top of my jewelry wish list. How gorgeous is the stone?! It would add the perfect little pop of color to any outfit.
8. Embroidered Top | I am loving all things embroidered this season. This top is so feminine and pretty! I would style this top with distressed denim shorts and leather sandals.
SHOP THE POST: