Happy Friday! I hope y'all have had a great week! I am looking forward to the weekend, as always. I love the slower pace and time with my family. We have no "real" plans for Saturday which is actually kind of nice. On Sunday, I'm going painting with a friend so I'm looking forward to that!
Today, I'm sharing my weekly roundup of what I am currently loving. Now that it is March, I'm in full on spring fever mode! I'm so ready to live in dresses, sandals, and short sleeves.
Which of my picks is your favorite?!
1. Saddle Bag | I love this budget friendly saddle bag! It's the perfect neutral color to match any outfit plus it's roomy enough for all of your essentials without being too bulky.
2. Taupe Wedges | I've already added these adorable wedges to my shopping cart! I love the taupe color and they are less than $33! They remind me of the oh so popular more expensive ones that I have been seeing all over Instagram.
3. Shift Dress | I've got spring on the brain and I love wearing dresses when the weather is warm. I always feel instantly put together in a dress. This one looks so comfy!
4. Twist Front Tee | I have this tee in black and I love it so much! I've got to have it another color! It runs true to size and has a very flattering fit.
5. Sunglasses | These sunglasses are $12 and they are my very favorite brand. I own four pairs of these BP sunnies and the quality is so good for the price! Plus, you didn't break the bank if you lose them or break them like I typically do.
6. Sandals | I bought a pair of these Millers last spring and wore them almost everyday during the summer. They are my adult version of flip flops that I have always lived in. This color is called "makeup" and it's a beautiful neutral blush. I'm trying to decide which color to get next!
7. Cold Shoulder Top | I always love a good black top and I don't own anything like this one. I think it would look so cute with white jeans and wedges!
8. Stud Hoops | I posted a very similar pair in last week's currently loving post and I love these too! I love the look of hoops and I love the stud option.
SHOP THE POST: