Happy Fri-YAY! Y'all! This has been the longest week. It's been a good week for the most part but it's been so exhausting! I think I need to nap for two days just to recoup. But I know that ain't happening! Just running on lots of Jesus, coffee, and mascara today.
My post today is my most favorite of the whole week because I get to show you a glimpse of my favorite items that I either already own or what's inside of my shopping cart. Which of my picks is your favorite?!
1. Blush Tee | How many blush tees is too many?! I am loving this one and I think it needs a spot in my closet. Give me all of the cute tees!
2. Flatform Espadrilles | I bought these Sunday and can't wait to wear them... probably today! They are so comfortable and easy to walk in. The perfect shoe for spring and summer when you want a little height without the discomfort. Oh and they are under $30!
3. Floral Leggings | These Old Navy leggings are just too cute! I buy most of my active wear from there and the quality is so good for the price!
4. Swing Dress | I bought this dress last spring and literally wore it once a week through October. It's the perfect swing dress and washes up perfectly. It also runs true to size and is super budget friendly.
5. Ruffle Top | I also own way too many gray tops but... how fun is the ruffle detail?! I absolutely love when a simple piece, like a gray tee, is dressed up with a fun detail to take it up a notch. Cozy chic is so me!
6. Hoop Earrings | I also own these earrings from the Sugarfix collection by BaubleBar at Target. They are under $10 and I have worn them pretty much every single day since I bought them. So cute and so comfortable to wear.
7. Olive Vest | I bought a vest similar to this one last week but I am loving the length of this one. I might have to get it in the other color they have! I love how the model styled it with shorts for summer.
8. Gold Flats | I love the perforated detailing on these gorgeous little flats. Plus a gold shoe will go with any outfit!
SHOP THE POST: