Happy Friday! I hope you have all had a wonderful week! Today, I am sharing eight items that I am currently loving. I've got spring on the brain because the weather has been so warm and sunny lately! Yesterday, we had a random cold and windy day but this weekend is supposed to be in the seventies! I'll have to put some of my new spring things to good use and take advantage of the nice weather this weekend. Which item is your favorite?!
1. Tassel Earrings | These earrings are from the new collaboration between Target and BaubleBar called SugarFix! There are so many gorgeous pieces in this collection and they are all super affordable. These earrings are less than $13!
2. Heart Shaped Sunnies | I mean, who doesn't love heart shaped sunglasses?! They are fun and whimsical. It's kind of hard to have a bad day when you are wearing hearts on your face!
3. Ruffle Sleeve Top | I own this top in a blush color and I absolutely love the fit. The ruffle sleeves are just too cute and so feminine!
4. Mule Booties | I love these mule booties so much! This neutral color shoe would be absolutely perfect for transitioning into spring. I love the cut out detail!
5. Cognac Bag | A cognac bag is always a good idea because it goes with everything! I love the classic style of this gorgeous bag.
6. Bell Sleeve Sweatshirt | Yes to fancy sweatshirts! Whoever thought of making something so comfortable look so cute is a genius, in my opinion.
7. Blush Hat | I love the blush color of this hat! I purchased a similar hat in black but didn't love it but the blush was just more me. This hat is perfect for days when you don't even feel like using dry shampoo!
8. Workout Crops | If I have cute workout clothes, I am way more likely to actual go to the gym. I have been on the hunt for a cute pair of patterned workout crops and I love the colors in this pattern!
SHOP THE POST: