Happy Friday! I hope you all have had an amazing week! This week has been really weird for me because I was trying so hard last week to get back into my regular routine and then it snows. We are so off routine right now and I love sticking to a routine. I really love knowing what to expect. Maybe this coming week will be more like normal. I'm ready for normal!
Today, I am sharing eight items that I am currently loving. Right now, I am obviously in love with shades of pink and black! Which of my picks is your favorite?!
1. Metallic Pink Bag | This bag is so fun and it's on sale! I have two Rebecca Minkoff bags and they are such amazing quality.
2. Black Chenille Cardigan | Every woman needs a good black cardigan in her closet! I really love this one because of the chenille fabric (hello, softness) and the length is so perfect.
3. Glitter Flats | I have a super similar pair of flats and I wear them all of the time. I also get so many compliments. Mine sold out super fast last December but these are available in two colors and under $20!
4. Stone Cuff | I bought the black version of this cuff a few weeks ago and I think I have worn it every other day since. It's a great look for less option for the David Yurman ones and I had to get this color too.
5. Pink Sunglasses | These sunglasses aren't practical but for $12, I want them! I love all things pink and these are just funky enough for me to love them. I'm pretty sure Julianna would steal these from me!
6. Black Hat | I've been on the hunt for a solid black baseball hat for the days when I don't even feel like messing with dry shampoo! We all have those days, right?! This hat is less than ten dollars, too!
7. Tassel Scarf | I love the mauve color of this lightweight scarf as well as the cute little tassels. Scarves are my version of a necklace this time of year.
8. Peplum Top | Yes, I am sharing yet another peplum top! I just love them so much. This one is a little higher price range than I typically buy but everything by this brand is such great quality. My husband always tell me, "you get what you pay for." I love how feminine and comfortable this one looks!
SHOP THE POST;