Happy Friday! So, we are supposed to get our first snow of the season this weekend and I'm pretty excited to see a few flurries. I love watching snow fall but after that it's just kind of messy and annoying as it melts. I live in North Carolina and as soon as the weatherman mentions the "s word," everyone heads to the grocery store and buys up all of the bread and milk. I personally skip the bread and milk and head straight for the frozen pizza.
Today, I am sharing eight items that I am currently loving this week. I bet you can't tell what my favorite colors are, can you?! Lol. I kind of love black and pink... kind of a lot. Which of my picks is your favorite?!
1. Ruffle Hem Top | If you've been hanging around here long enough, you will know just how much I love a ruffle hem top! I absolutely love the fun, feminine detail and I love how this one can be dressed up with a statement necklace, skirt, and heels or down with a pair of distressed jeans and comfy shoes.
2. Adidas Superstars | I am patiently waiting for these gorgeous shoes to arrive in the mail! I had a pair of Superstars when I was in middle school and I just had to grab them rose gold ones. They are too cute and I am loving all things athleisure right now!
3. Saddle Bag | How cute is this little bag?! It's a great look for less option for the more expensive Rebecca Minkoff bag that looks super similar. You can't go wrong with a little black bag.
4. Tassel Key Fob | Want to dress up an old bag? Add a cute tassel fob like this one to give your bag a new look and a fun pop of color.
5. OTK Boots | Several times recently when I have been getting dressed, I have thought that I really needed a pair of black over the knee boots. I am loving this pair so much!
6. Cropped Leggings | I have these leggings in the longer version and they are amazing! Ever since getting back into my gym routine this week, I have realized that I need to update my gym clothing. These cropped leggings would probably motivate me to go to the gym more, right?!
7. Longchamp Tote | I already have this tote in black and I love it so much! It hold everything and more plus the quality is amazing. I am loving this peony pink color!
8. Gray Tee | As much as I love the color gray, I actually don't have a good gray tee. I really love the relaxed boyfriend style of this one because I prefer looser fitting tees. This one is super affordable too!
SHOP THE POST: