Hey there! It's time for my weekly list of eight items that I am currently loving. These pieces can be mixed and matched for many cute fall looks! Which item is your favorite?!
1. Gray Swing Dress | A versatile gray swing dress is great closet staple. It can be worn with a cardigan and scarf for a cozy fall look. Swing dresses are my favorite type of dress all year long!
2. Rose Gold Drusy | I am loving this drusy from the Kendra Scott winter collection. The rose gold is too pretty! I love layering up dainty necklaces like this one.
3. Leopard Boyfriend Cardigan | This cardigan is less than $20! How cute is the leopard print?! I can't add this to my shopping cart fast enough.
4. Buffalo Plaid Scarf | I saw this scarf in store last week and it's so soft! It's not too bulky which I love!
5. Over the Knee Boots | I am loving over the knee boots right now! I own a pair of cognac colored ones but I have my eye on this black pair.
6. Striped Tunic | This tunic is another closet staple. You can never have too many striped shirts in our closet! This one is leggings friendly, too.
7. Calf Hair Clutch | I am currently loving all things leopard this season. Every year when fall rolls around, I want all of the leopard things.
8. Cowl Neck Tunic | I own this tunic in gray and I absolutely love it! I actually bought mine last year but they brought it back this year in more colors. It is a must-have!
SHOP THE POST: