1. Striped Peplum | I ordered this top over the weekend and I can't wait to style it with a pop of color and black skinny jeans.
2. Wine Bag | This was another one of my weekend purchases and I'm loving this color so much right now! I can't wait to get this bag!
3. Knotted Tee | The knotted style of this tee takes it up a notch while staying comfy. It's too cute and less than $20!
4. Ankle Boots | I bought these leather ankle boots last fall and they are still in such great shape after a tons of wear. These are my favorite!
5. Pink Flats | How cute are these flats?! They would add the perfect touch of color to any outfit this season.
6. Plaid Shirt | I bought this shirt about a month ago and have already worn it three times. It's so comfortable and I personally sized up one size for more a boyfriend fit.
7. Suede Dress | This is such a pretty dress for fall! It would look so cute with a denim jacket and black over the knee boots.
8. Gray Cardigan | I can't get enough cardigans and gray is my go-to color. I think I need another cozy cardigan for the cool months ahead!
SHOP THE POST: